Jocova Financial Services Corporation respects your privacy and is committed to treating and using personal information about you responsibly. This Web Site is not intended for visitors under 18 years of age.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Jocova collects personal information such as name, address, contact details, date or birth, social insurance number and financial information. Jocova uses social insurance numbers for identification purposes only. Jocova collects these numbers at the option of the client, they are not required to complete a credit application.
Jocova uses the information collected as follows:
· Confirm Identity
· Assess Creditworthiness
· Provide Leasing and/or Financing Services
· Promote our Leasing, Financing or other products and services
· To Verify Account Information
· Exploring a Career Opportunity
Disclosure of Personal Information
Jocova does not sell information about our customers. Jocova will only disclose personal information as follows:
· On a confidential basis to our affiliates, partners, funders, lenders, agents, and service providers, to complete transactions initiated by you, the customer
· If the personal information forms part of an asset, contract, portfolio, or a business unit that we sell or assign
· To protect and enforce our rights and property
· To Credit Reporting Agencies
· If disclosure is required by law
Security and Safeguards
Jocova employs reasonable measures to protect your personal data and ensure it is not accessed by unauthorized persons. Email communications and site transmissions are not encrypted and therefore you should not send any personal data through these mediums.
For increased customer service Jocova may link to third-party websites. Linked websites to Jocova have separate practices which Jocova has no control over and these practices should be reviewed separately on the respective websites. Jocova holds no responsibility or liability to these linked websites, their policies, practices or actions. Access to these linked sites is at your own risk.
In the event a description or site content be incorrect due to typographical error, Jocova shall not be held liable.
In order to continually improve our privacy practices and procedures, Jocova may make changes to this policy from time to time. The most current version may be viewed here on our Web Site.
Questions, Concerns, Comments
Jocova welcomes your feedback and is committed to improve. Please provide us with your feedback.